Monday 4 February 2013

My exploding box ...

hi everyone
I have been ultra busy... Daughters birthday on Wed.... so been playing loads with my cricut imagine.... and I have made a fab...(well I think fab box) off me cricut imagine JT art cart and Ultimate creative series... and I have decided to see if I can find some challenges to place this box into.....





I have decided to enter this into cards Galore challenge blog... as its an exploding box I hope its allowed... its the correct theme.. one for the men.... http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ie/

2 comments:

Linny said...

Fabulous Box Kazza. I havnt ever made one of these. Looks like hard work to me. lol. Linda x

Barbara said...

What a great idea Kaz......looks like you've put a lot of work into this, it's fab.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Cards-Galore
Barbara xx