Friday 11 January 2013

A time to reflect with visible image stamps....

hi everyone
I got some great stamps in the sale with Visible image stamps... I decided I would try some of the stamps out and play along with their challenge .... a time to reflect... here....   http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/time-to-reflect-visible-image-january.html

there are 3 of the new stamps I have bought... I tried to do the reflection in the water type thing... but with it being a framed stamp I found it hard to do.... so I stamped live your dreams across the middle of the refection.... brayered round the edges and over the reflected image before I added the sentiment... the swirl round the outside is one of my new stamps from visible image stamps.. I so love this stamp... I used big and juicy ink pads... so that is some of my stamps played with... its just a shame I had to go back to work .... lol
kaz_za

3 comments:

Visible Image said...

Thanks for entering our 'Time to Reflect' challenge over on the Visible Image blog. Love how you have used these stamps together, the icy blue is fab and the sentiment is perfect for our challenge! Great background too! Helen x

julie woodward said...

Thanks for entering the Visible Image challenge for january. Love the colours they really give the project a cold wintery feel. Glad you used the grunge flourish, it's one of my favourite stamps (because it's sooooo useful. Good luck and Have a great crafting 2013. XX Julie (Visible image design team)

Kay Dalton said...

love this , beautiful colour and a nice romantic feel thanks so much for joining in a Visible Image Stamp Challenge , good luck x