Monday 10 December 2012

Go on twice in one day... can u believe it... i can not... lol...

I have just discovered the most fab stamps over the last couple of days.. thanks to facebook...
These are now on my wish list... so if I get any money off Santa... I am going to treat meself to some.. in the mean time I have entered the wonderful Visible Image Challenge blogs http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge this month... and its Christmas....
now like I said I don't have any of the stamps yet.. but I do have lots of Christmas stamps..
I am also going to enter me cards into Cards Galore challenge... which is also Christmas ... http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ie/
I have just finished 1st Christmas cards for twins... so I am going to enter these into the challenge...
the stamp is one of my favs... I have had him for a few years and I still love the little fellow... its Santa... who couldn't love him.... lol
he is coloured with promarkes... sentiment off comp... papers out of first edition papers Festive treats... Santa himself is Whipper snapper designs...
and these are the last of my Christmas cards I hope to make this year... (hope)....

1 comment:

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely project! Thanks for playing with us
Visible Image