Wednesday 5 December 2012

Snowman....... Penny black stamp...

hi everyone.... again... I bet your all shocked now.... lol....
I received this stamp in the post today... and I love it.... its a Penny Black stamp... I got it off ebay... for a very good price... I had a baby boys1st Christmas card to do as an order... so I made this little snowman up... and I must say I love it..... He flew together straight away.... the gloves are off my cricut imagine.... glittered and white gel Pen....

the stamp is from penny black collection.... I stamped him out.... added promarkers for the colours... and then glittered him..... I have also embellished this card with 2 little mitts I made them on my cricut ...added glitter and wrote on Baby's 1's Christmas on the mitts.... the name has been added.... and a merry Christmas peel off .... I am hoping the lass who ordered likes it....

http://papercraftjunkieschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-5-embellish-it.html Embellish it
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ is anything goes.....
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ use a snowman
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/ your choice

6 comments:

DeBe said...

What a fabulous card! I love the glitter and blues and the mitten embellishments are great. Thank-you for joining us at the papercraft junkies Challenge, "Embellish It", Denyse x

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card and i love the glitter and mittens and i love the blues you chose to colour with! thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more december challenge.
linda

brenda said...

I really think this PB snowman is so appealing I looks absolutely lovely with his glittery scarf and hat.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Mervi said...

Hi, so lovely card and beautiful sparkle!
Thank you for sharing at
Penny Black and more,
good luck;-))m

Karen said...

Great card,such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

susiestacey said...

Such a sweet card love the PB snowman.
Thank you for joining the 'it's your choice' challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x