Monday 3 December 2012

EEEhhh i better blow off the cob webs... and dust this place down...!!!!

hi everyone.... if anyone is left... lol... ooww my... so much for the promise of making sure I kept this place clean and tidy.... there is cob webs everywhere.... I think I need to dust this place down... give it a shake and start with some more challenge.... so I am going to kick my challenges back off with a  Christmas challenge.... Dcc and Friends are doing a Christmas challenge... and you can win £35 worth of stamps from Visible image stamps... not heard of this company before... so I popped over to have a good neb.. and I must say... I think I will have to have a good visit after santa has been....
here is my entry to the challenge....
it the lovely as a tree set from stampin up .... brayered  .... added white gel pen to high light the hill and frosty tree's.....
well  better go and find some more challenge... I have been mega busy... and I have loads of cards waiting to be seen..... lol
kaz_za

http://www.dccfriendschallenges.net/

4 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Beautiful card, really looks like a snow storm, love it. Thanks for entering the DCC & Friends challenge. Good luck. x

Betty said...

Lovely card Kaz_za I really like the way you've brayered the background. Nice to see you blogging again
Bettyxxx

DeBe said...

What a stunning card, beautiful landscape. Thank-you for entering the DCC & Friends Christmas Challenge, Denyse x

DeBe said...

What a stunning card, beautiful landscape. Thank-you for entering the DCC & Friends Christmas Challenge, Denyse x