Monday 10 December 2012

Back again and its not even been a week... lol.. gettin better at this again

hi everyone
well I haven't played with stamping sensations for a  while.... and its TREEMENDOUS is the theme.... I have made this card for my dad to give to my mam..... as I know she loves things like this..... the stamp is a stampin up as lovely as a tree collection....
this is the 1st time of doing the reflection technique... I love the way it has turned out... I am very proud of myself.... Stamping Sensations
so this is going into the challenge one http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/december-challenge.html

5 comments:

pinky said...

Oh wow this is absolutely stunning.Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous scene! The reflections are brilliantly done. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Sally H said...

So you should be proud of yourself - it is perfect! I love it and you have coloured it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in our Treemendous Challenge at Stamping Sensations and Good luck!

Tracy said...

Beautiful creation, love the stamp Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Francesca said...

beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca