Friday 30 December 2011

just for Eileen... my inspiration along with Barbra Gray

hi everyone and hopefully Eileen
i had a play with my brayer and ink pads after watchin Barbra Gray on create and craft in the classroom and looking at Eileen's crafty zone blog... http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com/
these are what i made yesterday... i havent turned them into cards yet... but i will... i made two toppers and a tag.. the tag i got from inspiration from Lavinia stamps readers gallery... http://laviniastamps.com/category/readers/   1st one here
Barbra's website http://www.claritystamp.co.uk/
2nd one here....
last but not least the tag here....
i had loads of fun making this little lot... and hope to play some more soon....
kaz_za (Karen)


1 comment:

Eileen said...

Awww ... thank you Karen for the link and some super comments about my blog AND my name in the 'Head Lines'. I'm so pleased that you are having fun 'cos after all in this busy 'ol world that's what it's all abt. Good work here, my favourite piece is the tag but I can see you have got 'the feel' for the brayer and inks from the other art work you have produced. The BG birds are great on the wire! I know I quickly improved regarding my stamping and brayering, because I was having a good time getting all messy and did what you are doing, learning from other people and looking around for hints, tips and inspiration. Great fun! Please feel free to copy any of my cards you want, just to get a handle on how it was made. I did that a lot, linking back to the blogger I nicked the idea from! Then I moved on to producing original stuff from my 'head'! NOT easy, I turned out some real rubbish! email me if I can help at all eileen@ken-godwin.com
Happy New Year Karen xxxx