Sunday 11 April 2010

Blue and Silver....Christmas card....

I made this card with my magnolia stamp... i used papermania papers i got not this christmas but last... they go on for ever.... and i love the colours....i coloured the image in with water colour pencils and distressed the papers and used distress ink on the edge of the main image..... added snowflake embelishment and a couple of little gems 2....
this card fits a couple of challenges....
Susie and Vikki's christmas blue and silver challenge... http://dcdchristmasclub.blogspot.com/
Fab's Big christmas challenge http://fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com/
and Lilli of the valley which is blue and silver... http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-50.html
kaz_za

7 comments:

Fab said...

Loving the torn paper matting. Lovely card. X Fab

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the paper tearing. Top job. Lauren x

Lori said...

Awww this melts my heart, I love all the paper tearing, Thanks for playing at Susie and Vikki's Christmas Challenge, hope to see you next week!!!!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and layout Kaz-za, Tilda is coloured so beautifully and your distressing is fabulous. Great take on our colour combo.
Thank you so much for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Susie Sugar said...

Oh my god !! this card is just so darn cute Kaz_za I love Tilda as you know and I love the lay out & tearing too
you got style girl !! thanks for play the Christmas club Challenge this week
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx
ps thank you for all your fab comments on my blog xx

Chelsea said...

What cute blog you have and so many beautiful cards to see. This card is so cute and sweet! ~Chelsea

Debbie said...

A fabulous card, the Tilda image is so sweet and I love all the torn papers.
Hugs
Debbie x