Monday 28 September 2009

had a play with a gorguss girl stamp and my new martha steward punch


I have had a play with one of my gorguss girl stamps last night.. i coloured her with my trusty whsmith water colour pencils... then i used my chalks to chalk the edges.. i cut her out with a nestie die (sparklybits shop)... i used my papers from craft island... wish i had of bought more of them.. they are brilliant...!!! i used half an 12 by 12 page.. its double sided ... so used both sides to show off the paper...!!! added a flower from early learnin centre... and used my new martha steward punch from zoe bunnys shop to do the bottom border..!!! i love the way the card has turned out.. colour combo i saw on a blog but can not remember which one...sorry...



the bits i used to create the card...!!!!

1 comment:

Margaret, said...

Lovely Kaz i just cant stop stamping and watercoulaering
Margaretxx